1) Administrative note: I’ll be traveling next week, so blogging will likely be very sparse. I’ll try to keep you posted as I can.
4) The right wing has been trying to stir up trouble for America, and possibly get innocent people killed, by fostering rumours that the Ukrainian government has been distributing flyers telling Jews to register. It seems pretty clear that Putin’s hand is behind that printing press.
5) Jay Carney speaks truth; FOX News gets pissed.
6) Speaking of the administration, President Obama can officially start the end zone dance: Obamacare enrollment is up to 8 million.
7) I look forward to seeing these on the streets of New York (specifically, the park drives) and that the horses they’ll replace will survive long enough to retire.
8) Y’know, time was when an avalanche thundered down Everest, and only a couple of goats (and maybe a yeti) were the casualties. However, enough rich morons and yahoos have turned Everest into Disneyland…except Disneyland is cleaner.