1) A new energy AND foreign policy? Makes sense to me!
2) A fancy new bicycle. Sort of.
3) How bad is the flooding in Pakistan? India has offered to assist. Pakistan has accepted. This is not unlikea Teabagger helping dig a Muslim out of the rubble of the "Ground Zero Mosque".
4) Um, don't look now, but the moon in your eye isn't a big pizza pie anymore.
5) This talk of Republican dominance in the November elections is, will be, and always has been, a load of hooey. Sure, they'll win some seats. Most midterm elections see the party out of power gain some power back. But to take over both houses of Congress with comfortable majorities? Bullshit.
6) Normally, I try to keep business news (not economic news) off this site. It bores most of you...it bores me and I have to read it...but this is important. Food, like oil and soon water, will become a commodity to be fought over in the not-too-distant future. That China will control a significant source of fertilizer will put them in a position to dictate control over food supplies.
7) Roger Clemens is a cheat and a liar. I'm sooooooooooooooo surprised. This is a man who should have been kicked out of baseball before he fashioned a career as a malicious vicious coward who hid behind his fastball and the DH. I hope he goes to jail and gets to bat.
8) Think it was hot this year? It was! You'll be telling your grandkids about this year...assuming things don't get any worse. Which they will. But hey! No global warming, right? It's just Algore's fat layers blanketing us.
9) The human ATM.
10) Yeeeeeeeeeeeea...let's lower taxes more...