Friday, February 19, 2010

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Buhbye Republicans!

2) Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone. The stimulus really did work!

3) Wanna screw around with a self-absorbed conservative crackpot? Just click "Helpful"

4) Astute readers of SLB may recall my review of Sasha Abramsky's book Conned. He's baaaaack! Imagine being jailed for stealing food...oh wait...this isn't France!

5) One wonders why this is STILL not being called a terror attack? Oh. Wait. I see why now...Dave Neiwert has more on the right wing walkback.

6) Shame on WellPoint executives. Caviar prices are lower!

7) I don't understand why President Obama is protecting the jerks who have undermined his administration. If I was him, I'd have made this a tit-for-tat arrangement: get my agenda passed, and I'll get you re-elected.

8) I thought competition was supposed to be good for the economy?

9) MEMO: To: Sarah Palin.

STFU!

10) Simply Left Behind. Not a particularly funny story, I just couldn't resist using it.