Friday, November 07, 2008

Nobody Asked Me, But...

1) Short of having another Brooks Brothers' Riot, I'm not sure how we can help Al Franken win his seat, but he's closing in so I'm open to suggestions.

2) Franken had the NERVE to insist on the rule of law and an automatic recount, which has the right wing up in arms. Imagine!?

3) Remember: Joe Biden said that Obama would be tested. The line starts in Russia.

4) We give you Mount Obama.

5) Having suddenly realized that his eight years as the brains behind the throne, First Dog Barney takes it out on innocent reporter.


6) I didn't think gators ate baby food...

7) The market is tanking yet again, unemployment is up to 6.5%. Do you think Obama is demanding a recount?

8) OH CRAP! Maybe he really IS the AntiChrist!

9) This is much like a chain smoker telling me I need to lose weight.

10) Am I a bad person for enjoying the schadenfreude?