Thursday, October 11, 2007

I Em Angree!

I sawr thes arteckle on the innertubenets taday, and et made me so mad!:
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The claws will be out in New York City this weekend as hundreds of pedigree cats, with stage names such as "Disco Nofurno" and "Leonid the Magnificent," compete to win "Best of the Best" at the Cat Championships.
Dass MY titel, cuz dadby sed so! An dese stoopid cats are tryin to take et away from me?

OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dey be steelin mah titel!

Look at dis little pussy!

I cud scartch hes eyes out, no problem! Butt hem want to be bessest qat?

I don fink so!

Or dis wun!Look at det! Hem has to jump tru hoops an I'm stell a bester qat!

Yes, you keep steckin yer tongue at me, keyboard boy...I scartch your eyes out too, you dancingcat!

I no whare you lib!