Friday, January 05, 2007

Hola From Bermuda!

Well, I'm here, but at $14 a day for internet access at my hotel....well, you guys aren't worth THAT much!

So I waited until I got to the free service at the Hamilton Library. The weather is beautiful, warmer than anticipated, and I've been getting a lot of rest and relaxation. I hear NYC is inundated with rain, so nah nah nah nah nah!

The island is one of the weirdest I've ever been to, which is to say that as the second most remote inhabited island, they are a damn sight more civilized and British than any other I've been on.

Jackets for dinner! WHO KNEW?!?!?!?!?!

So I'm here in my T-shirt and shorts, eating fish soup (yum!...and try it with the black rum sauce!), and trying not to be seen by the ten or so other hotel guests in this thousand room business center.

And yes, I'm thinking about you all! Cheers!